We could wax lyrical about the range of property-related services we offer but, for us, it is all about good old-fashioned values.
Exceptional customer service. Listening carefully and paying attention to your wishes, your needs, your desires. Polite, courteous, professional service. Honest, personal and personable. A team you can trust.
Bricks + Mortar are a local family business committed to helping our customers buy, sell and improve their homes.
- We contribute £50 from every sale to Wirksworth Colts Football Club. This enables the club to purchase new equipment and support hundreds of youngsters to keep fit, build friendships and enhance life through sport
- Over 20 years’ experience in managing properties and property businesses across the East Midlands, in Manchester and even in France!
- We work closely with developers large and small including Meadowview Homes, Alliance, Radbourne Construction
- Whether you buy or sell a home through us, OR you’re a developer entrusting us to promote your new homes OR we’re helping to enhance your home with our handyman and interior design services, we have experienced, skilled people happy to help
- And with our COMPLETELY FEE-FREE auction option, Bricks + Mortar have a superb option for you when selling your home
Here at Bricks + Mortar, we are very proud that we provide exceptional, personalised customer service. We use detailed research, allied to great marketing and photography, to help you sell your home. And with £50 from every house sale donated to Wirksworth Colts FC, you are helping the local community.
Bricks + Mortar are experienced in supporting developers to launch and promote new housing developments. We have a range of packages which are designed to let you choose the best and most cost-effective way to sell your new homes quickly and at the right price. Most importantly, we spend time understanding the customer, acting as a positive partner to your business.
We find land for people to build their own, individual dream home as well as land for developers to build multiple homes.
If you are seeking a specific type of property, we are experts at finding off-market homes for you to purchase before anyone else gets to know about them!
Our experienced handyman team are led by Martin, who has 40 years’ experience as a skilled joiner. We cover a range of jobs from relatively simple house repairs, painting and joinery to full-scale garage renovations and project-managing house refurbishments.
Our interior design service is led by Lisa, who has won national awards for interior design and been featured in the press and online for her work.
We do not work to a template or formula and we are not tied to particular designers or suppliers – every project we undertake is personalised to suit your tastes and wishes.
Get In Touch
For queries and enquiries please do not hesitate to call us on 0330 122 9960, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org